An HDMI 4K cable, also known as an HDMI High-Speed cable, is designed to transmit high-definition video and audio signals, including 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) content, from one device to another. Here is a description of key features and specifications of HDMI 4K cables:
- 4K Resolution Support: HDMI 4K cables are capable of carrying video signals at resolutions up to 4K, which is four times the resolution of 1080p (Full HD). This makes them suitable for modern Ultra High-Definition (UHD) displays and devices.
- High Refresh Rates: These cables often support high refresh rates, such as 60Hz or even 120Hz, which are important for smooth and responsive gaming and video playback.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Many HDMI 4K cables support HDR content, which enhances the contrast and color range, providing a more vivid and lifelike viewing experience.
- High-Speed Data Transfer: HDMI 4K cables are designed to handle high-bandwidth data transfer, ensuring that 4K video and audio signals can be transmitted without loss of quality.
- Audio Support: HDMI 4K cables can carry both video and audio signals. They support various audio formats, including multi-channel audio, to provide a surround sound experience.